Pinnacle Business Solutions Ltd
Pinnacle Business Solutions Limited respects the privacy of our website visitors, it is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Telephone: +44 (0)1463 458450
2. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Your name and date of birth;
- Your address, email address and telephone number(s);
- Information about your device including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
- Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- Any additional information that you send to us or we require in order to provide you with our products or services.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
How we use your personal data
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business;
- Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- Sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- To inform you of any of our products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. We will not share your information with any third party with first getting your express permission to do so;
- Will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider what we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose;
- Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website;
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy;
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India;
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others;
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
Retaining personal information
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider:
- The amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data;
- The potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure or your information;
- The purposes for which process your information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements;
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal information
We will put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
We limit access to your information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
You may instruct us under data protection laws to provide you with any personal information we hold about you in relation to your personal data that includes:
- The right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
- The provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- No payment of a fee to access your personal data or to exercise any of the other rights unless a request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. In these circumstances we may charge a reasonable fee or we may reuse to comply with your request.
- We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- You can access more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk
Whilst you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk) we would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Third party links
Our website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.